Your signs are our business
Give Us a Call: 717.393.0233
Experience is a plus, but we are willing to train the right person!
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic Production Team Member. The ideal candidate should have experience with vinyl printers, plotters, along with the ability to load, cut, weed, mask and apply vinyl to various substrates, as well as vehicles.
Candidates should possess the ability to proofread signs, conduct quality assurance to ensure the efficient production of accurate and GreAT quality signs. Must be able to properly read a ruler, have reliable transportation and valid Pennsylvania Drivers License with a clean record. Applicant must be dependable and willing to take direction for the proper applications of all materials and tasks.
This is NOT a Graphic Design Job, you will NOT be utilizing a computer.
No you cannot work from home.
Every job is different. Every day is different. It’s not just the same thing over and over again. We are seeking a motivated, go-getter willing to work in a fast-paced environment and able to perform tasks individually or as part of a team. Must be able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining efficiency, quality and meeting deadlines.
· HS Diploma or Equivalent
· Valid Drivers License and Reliable Transportation is a must
· 2 Years Min of Customer Service is Ideal
· Must Comply with Other Duties as Assigned by Supervisor
· Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Excellent Organizational and Time-Management Skills
· MUST BE ABLE TO READ A TAPE MEASURE
IN YOUR ROLE AS A PRODUCTION TEAM MEMBER YOUR JOB WILL CONSIST OF:
· Maintaining cleanliness and organization of manufacturing/production area
· Keeping track of paper records related to the jobs you are working on
· Learning new technologies, skills and techniques to become a better sign making professional
· Must be willing to work outside throughout the year and in all types of weather climates
· Must be willing to consent to a drug and background screening and must be able to pass
· SAFETY MUST BE A HIGH PRIORTITY
· Must be in good physical condition and able to lift 50 lbs. or more
· Must be able to stand for 4+ hours a shift
· Must be able to work well under the pressure of deadlines
· Must be willing to be trained in other areas of the business and perform other projects and tasks that may be assigned
· A positive and friendly personality when talking to customers
· Ability to use power tools and other tools to complete projects – this can include drill press, saws and more
· HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
· Must be able to climb a ladder while lifting/installing/applying signage
· Be able to read a work order and understand what the sales team is asking for in the design
· Learn the products and the finished solutions so you can design the project to the desired end goal
· Hand assemble individual components with precision
· Assess finished products for quality control
· THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
· 15 Minutes Early is On Time
We certainly understand that not everyone will possess ALL the skills we are looking for, so we are open to training the right individual to bring you up to speed if you possess most of the required skills.
We take hiring very seriously and want to fill our team with people that are fun for the rest of the staff to be around and who understand the importance in representing other businesses with signs and graphics, along with representing GreAT Signs.
Your level of enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is what will set you apart from the rest. This is a FULL TIME position with hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm - no weekends or holidays.
Progressive Pay with opportunities to earn bonuses and more amazing perks.
Production Team Member - Full Time